- A completed application form, accompanied by a nonrefundable application fee (check or
money order made payable to "Drew University")
- Official transcripts (in sealed envelopes) of all academic study done beyond the high school
(12th year) level.
- Three Letters of reference
- Statement of purpose
- A TOEFL/TWE score from students whose first language is not English.
- An interview (if the candidate wishes).
International applicants whose first language is not English and who have received their Bachelor’s degree from a foreign university, even if English was the language of instruction, must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores. These scores must be current within 2 years of the semester you are applying to. Use Code 2193, Department 21
Applicants are encouraged to have international transcripts evaluated from a NACES member credential evaluation service organization.